PCB design, board making, patch and material one-stop hardware innovation platform, shorten the customer research and development cycle, convenient and worry-saving.
PCB Layout Specialists are available to help you stretch your resource dollars and speed your PCB prototyping cycle.
Just submit some basic design information, and we’ll get you a quote for the work. Let us do the board layout, and we’ll even place your board order for you. That’s right, you send us the schematic, board outline, & BOM (with component datasheets), we will send you the finished design file and finished bare boards. The boards come with the source design file, so you and your staff can pick up from where we left off, make any necessary adjustments, and reorder, as needed.
PCB Layout Services Include:
· Providing expertise for the physical pcb layout of your completed schematic design. Working from a CAD tool design file, or a netlist are strongly preferred.
· During pcb manufacturing, you can add any additional services (electrical test, assembly via Screaming Circuits, etc.).
· Delivering to you the design file along with your finished PCB boards.
Please Note: This service DOES NOT INCLUDE developing schematics for your design or specifying parts for your Bill of Materials. The schematic design and parts specification portions of the design process rely upon a deep understanding of the design constraints for the PCB prototype project.
We are experts in PCB layout with a solid reputation in RF systems, high speed digital, mixed-signal and EMC analog. We design single, double and multi-layer boards(from 1 to 40 layers), Rigid and Flex-Rigid printed circuit boards. Even if your project entails high speed constraint-driven requirements, routing or basic I/O, our engineers and technical staff have the expertise to deliver comprehensive designs which are top quality, well-managed and on-time.
Our mature engineering methodology makes the efficient and effective designs available at the first time. Designs can be provided by using industry standard PCB design software:
• Cadence (ORCAD & Allegro)
• AD (Protel)
• Mentor Graphics (PADS)
• Altium (Altium Designer)
We have extensive experience in creating RoHS compliant designs for new layouts and conversions of existing assemblies. Meanwhile, the capability of our reverse engineering, which we can convert an existing board assembly into a complete and functional database without any documentation.
Capabilities and Services offered:
• Schematic capture
• Assembly drawings, fabrication drawings
• Board layout from a customer supplied schematic diagram
• Reverse engineering
• Controlled impedance (single and differential) designs
• Layout for RF designs
• High Speed Backplane and Mid-plane DesignsMicro BGA / Micro via/ Blind & Buried Vias
• Multi-layer boards, split ground planes, differential pairs, high speed rules
• Routing per trace/space, keep-out, and clearance rules specified by customer
• Component resequencing based on physical layout, reverse annotation to schematic
• DFT audit, test point placement, test probe clearance per customer rules, testability report
• Surface mount or through hole designs
• Unusual PCB shapes
What We Deliver:
• All relevant details and manufacturing guidelines
• Schematic - pdf format
• PCB Netlist - text format
• Assembly Drawing - pdf or gerber format
• Fab master drawing - pdf or gerber format – details must be provided by customer
• PDF copies of all board layer images
• Gerber Data for all electrical and non-electrical layers in 274X, 2,3 English format OR customer specified format
• CNC Drill Data in 3,2 metric, absolute Excellon format or customer specified format
• Any other customer specified outputs.
CAD Tools & Data Importing
PCB Assembly Express uses Cadence's Allegro, OrCAD Layout and Mentor Graphics PADS for schematic capture & printed circuit board design. Net list data from other CAD systems can also be used. We can import AutoCAD drawings to capture mechanical constraints for board layout as well as export mechanical data.
14th Floor, Building B, Haixin Huifu Garden, Jihua Road, Jihua Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
SUPPORT: +86 150-1790-8757
OFFICE: +86 (0)755-83983211